Interested in any of the slabs you have seen? We will be glad to help you with more information about those. Please fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you soon.
Utmost aesthetic impact built with technology. Porcelain slabs stemming from nature, refined and perfected by research. Designed for the most rigorous facades, requiring innovation and intelligence.READ MORE
We are a green company, which is why 94% of the materials we use is naturally sourced. The remaining 6% consists of glass, enamels and pigments (approx. 4% of the total) and only minimal quantities of adhesives and fibres, for a total of around 2%.
Every Stonelam surface, depending on the type, contains between 20% and 40% of pre-consumer recycled material. Moreover, their natural composition means they can easily be ground and recycled in other production cycles.
Basalto Vena Scura
Calce Bianco, Crema Marfil, Fokos Sale
Oxide Moro, Pietra Grey
Fokos Terra, oxide Avorio, Ossido Bruno
We have a collaboration with certified companies for anchoring and applying exterior claddings. When done well, you can install it and forget it. Reach out to us for a list of fabricators in your city.KNOW MORE
Stonelam Launches Ceramic Slabs For KitchensFebruary 25, 2021
Stonelam Laminam Introduces Bathroom Worktops & FlooringsOctober 25, 2018
Top It UpApril 25, 2019
Super slender slabs offer a clean and streamlined look for a modern, high-end space. They are desirable not just for their aesthetic features, but because they allow better integration for smart home devices, thus featuring the modern slick look.
Slender slabs are much easier to work with. Therefore, shortening the duration of your project and yielding cost savings.
Manufactured in accordance with the highest industry standards and to last a lifetime, our façade solutions protect your building from external agents including lateral and vertical resistance to wind and extreme weather conditions.
Apart from ensuring aesthetic looks, our slabs ensure optimal performance by helping your buildings adapt to the weather conditions through their skin.
Our highly compact slabs are resistant to surface abrasions and scratches, and are highly non-reactive to solvents, disinfectants, etc. The non-porous nature of the slabs also makes them resistant to stains and easy to clean.
Our slabs don't burn or emit smoke, and are frost-proof, making them perfect for outdoor spaces like yards and driveway during the extreme winter months.
With no organic pigments, our slabs’ colours do not fade away when exposed to sunlight or other extreme weather conditions.
Baked at 1200 °C, our porcelain slabs don’t return to their original status, and therefore their colour pigment is “locked” into them even under UV rays and extreme weather. Our slabs come with a 25-year colour warranty, and remain unrivalled in quality and aesthetic beauty.
Your outdoor area will never underwhelm you even after being exposed to direct sunlight for years. Our slabs remain permanently fade-resistant.
Lauded for their longevity, weather resistance and efficiency, our slabs are popular for oceanfront buildings. These slabs boast of a long lifespan due to their nonporous and high density. Unreactive to salt air, sun and sea, our slabs are the toughest for a rock-solid building in coastal climates.
Draw some inspiration from our collection for your seaside estate or beach bungalow to withstand the harsher elements of a coastal location.
If your building is located in an area prone to high winds, you could be looking at some heavy damage and expensive repairs. Our façade solutions provide lateral and vertical resistance from high pressure winds, as well as resistance to liquids and frost, making them handle low temperatures with ease. Our slabs give you a great chance of successfully coming through a bad weather.
Installed correctly, our façade remain secure for years. Apart from wind-related advantages, our slabs offer you energy efficiency, visual appeal, and water resistance.
© Stonelam All Rights Reserved